Jackie Jackie

I loved it.. But,

I don't like the fact that you removed the controls. I wasn't able to pause or set the graphic down. So I ended up having to watch it with some lag, and then I was interupted right and the end, and I'm not going to watch the whole thing again.
I love your style, but please add controls next time.

Out of Sync Out of Sync

Still brings a shiver down me.

I just went through my favs, and this one still manages to make me extremely sad.

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

Epic..

At first I thaught it was gonna be some lame anime thing, but as soon as the bear came out and the mountain of pooh appeared it was just a long laugh.
Instant comic classic.

Pocahontas BURNED Pocahontas BURNED

Great!..

Fantastic!.. But you should really do something about the little mermaid too.. Disney stomped all over H.C Andersen's story..

KAZAHANA: Face To Face KAZAHANA: Face To Face

Great

Very interesting, and good.. correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't the girl who was trying to kill him, in that girls gone Coo Coo movie?.. The one who was locked up and then danced naked or something like that?

Bread 'n' Butta Rap Bread 'n' Butta Rap

This is some great stuff

I liked it.. And those of you who made bad reviews.. First of all.. Get a life.. 2. Have you made such a good flash? 3. Learn to spell danmit! 4. I think the voice was to make it a little more fun.. You just have a bad sence of humour.. 5. The Hohoho part was for the end.. Strawberry clock and that guy talked at the end, and it included that part.. 6. I don't like clocks either.. But this was still funny.

Massacre : RB2 Massacre : RB2

That was really great!!

I must say.. I'm not a bad rewiever, but that flash movie was awesome.. The boxer had some really great scenes :D

The Little Match Girl The Little Match Girl

I agree with you flying_dane

I'm also danish, and H.C Andersen is known all over the world, it was in time someone made a flash about one of his storys.

( Fedt at se noget dansk her på siden :D )

RegisCartoons responds:

Thanks for review, buddy !

Robot89 Robot89

good flash

it made me laugh, good flash ^_^